Our products are made to order and we aim to ship within 1-5 business days.
These Cactus fabric wall stickers/decals are made from a non-toxic fabric material that is easy to apply. Create a beautiful space for your little one with our repositionable wall stickers/decals.
Dimensions: See photos for dimension details.
All of our wall stickers/decals are made from a patented fabric material with a water-based adhesive. The material is repositionable and may be re-used over and over again whilst maintaining their adhesiveness. Our products are non-toxic and biodegradable, they do not crease and they will not leave any sticky residue on your walls. The installation is simple, simply peel the sticker off the backing paper and place it anywhere on your wall. If they stick together during installation, they can easily be pulled apart.
Note: We recommend only applying our wall stickers/decals on smooth, dry and clean surfaces and we DO NOT recommend they be used on textured surfaces ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick walls.
How to apply your fabric wall decals
- Ensure the wall you are applying the decal to is clean, dry and smooth. Please allow two weeks before applying to newly painted walls.
- Prepare your walls by cleaning the wall with a damp cloth to remove any dust or dirt.
- Carefully remove decal from backing paper and place your decal in position then gently apply pressure to the decal and smooth it down using the palm of your hand or finger tips for more smaller decals. Large decals may require two people to apply.
- If you need to reposition your decal, gently remove and reapply.
- If you wish to store your decals keep the backing paper and stick them back onto the wax coated side.
WARNING – Wall decals are decorations, not a toy. Please ensure your wall decals and packaging are not placed within reach of your child or near where they sleep to avoid possible choking hazard.